This week in the New Economy: March 2, 2020
This post highlights the stories featured in Turning Points, a weekly newsletter from New Economy Forum’s editorial director, Andy Browne.
This week in the New Economy:
- There’s a record stash of steel in China as demand plummets.
- Palm oil had its worst week in 11 years thanks to the coronavirus.
- South Africa could lose out on tariffs under a new trade deal.
- The UAE’s biggest private healthcare company is in big trouble.
- Bloomberg Opinion: How Erdogan is courting Turkey’s isolation.